Monday, June 27, 2011

Sling-Stashing!

I have assessed my "sling stash", and I feel pretty decent about it. I have two pouch slings and four ring slings (technically five, but I don't like one of them). Considering how expensive these things can really run, I am calling it quits for those. The most I have paid for a sling has been ~$12, so I have been lucky in that aspect. If I buy any more (if I NEED any more), I will be returning to eBay, of course. I'm a bargain shopper!

Here is a picture of the ring slings I have. (The bottom right is the one I am "iffy" about.)


These ring slings are actually, simply, fabric from India that I scored in a previous relationship. I am more economical than anyone gives me credit for. Haha.


Here is what my pouch slings look like. I am waiting on the orange-colored one to arrive in the mail.



These are slings from SevenSlings.com. I have read mixed reviews on this brand; some people don't like the fabric or think it's sturdy enough. However, I showed the sling I have from there to the leader of our local baby-wearing group (Lookout Babywearers) and she thinks it is just fine. I guess it is more about personal preference.

I can't wait to see her little face looking up at me from the safety of her sling. Even more so, I can't wait to breastfeed her while being out and about, using the cover of my ring sling fabric! I know that may sound odd to some people, but I think it's totally precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment