Monday, June 27, 2011

My Ever-Growing Diaper Stash

As of right now, I have won a total of 11 Babyland pocket diapers from eBay for only $31, all with free shipping!!!

Here is a picture of what one of them looks like, the other 10 are just plain colors (red, pink, purple, blue, green, yellow, orange).



That brings my diaper stash count to the 7 AI2/OS that I made myself, 14 Babyland OS pockets, 58 pre-folds and 20 pairs of plastic pants.

I am also waiting on a bidding for 10 more Babyland OS pockets. If I win those today, that will bring my OS total to 31, not to mention a TON of pre-folds (that I will be using as inserts as well when she gets bigger).

CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO ARRIVE! Just one more thing I'll be impatiently waiting on. :)

UPDATE:: WON the 10 diapers from eBay for $23, including shipping!!! I now have 30 OS and a ton of pre-folds/plastic pants. My hyper-diaper-shopping is now DONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment